[sdiy] old messages

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Fri Jun 14 11:31:10 CEST 2002

A big European internet "back bone" provider went belly up,
because of that internet is a mess right now.
About 40% of the capacity no longer gets maintenance causing all kinds
of trouble.
Just yesterday evening the curator decided to pay some of the workers,
otherwise a system carrying 25% of all European traffic would have
been closed down.
There might be a relation, duno...
But some shit is expected the next few weeks :(

Theo

From: Sowa Roman <Roman.Sowa at upc.com.pl>