[sdiy] Info-Lite Matrix Pinboard

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Fri Jun 14 05:26:44 CEST 2002

    I remember looking at this site once before.  The patch panels look nice.
Trouble is, I seem to remember there was some reason why I never looked into them
further....It could be they just slipped my memory (that happens these days).  It
also may be there was an availiability problem...but I would say they are more
than suitable for a synth patch panel.  I have always wanted to do this.  The
price of those dang things has always discouraged me.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/