[sdiy] moog 904A success!!!

Keith Winstanley keithw at cix.compulink.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 03:12:00 CEST 2002

Hi all,

justa note to let you know that I have actually finished my 904A lowpass filter!

YAY!

It sound fantastic! I am really pleased. There had to be one or two compromises
and shortcuts such as leaving out the 2.5 ohm trimmer and some nifty capacitor
weaving but nothing to change the sound, it all authentic.

Much thanks to all who have helped, I will be in touch, but not tonight,
I hear some wine calling.

Have a look at a really hastily prepared web page with some low quality pics of
myproject with a high quality audio sample:

http://home.freeuk.net/bandpass/904A.html

Better quality pics will be up soonish,

next up Buchla Quad LPG!

cheers!