[sdiy] Panels: early results

Jim Patchell patchell at silcom.com
Fri Jun 14 00:11:11 CEST 2002

    I was trying to be nice...yeah, BNC would be obnoxious...but they are nice...

    I use 1/4" and bananas, depending on what I am doing.

    The problem I have with 3.5mm is my experience has been pretty bad with them.  I
started using those in the beginning, and they were not very reliable.  However, I
do remember I got some switch craft ones that worked pretty good.  However, the 1/4"
jacks have just so fewer problems I have stuck with those.

    -Jim