[sdiy] WOAH! Check out the pin matrix on eBay

Alex alcratin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:47:23 CEST 2002

I have a 96 x 96 pin patch that I got from an old dimmer rack that had 96
dimmers in it, the patch was for 96 channels across to 96 dimmers. It is 19"
rack wide by 12 rack spaces high, anyone have any ideas on how I could use
this for a synth since it's bigger than any pin patch I've ever seen?

Alex