[sdiy] Getting over eBay (rant)

Sowa Roman Roman.Sowa at upc.com.pl
Wed Jun 12 12:46:34 CEST 2002

Wooow, that was a long post. :)

I'm with you Batz! Like 2 months ago I made a trip to my basement and found
old PC case, so I fitted it with 386 motherboard and other stuff. Now I have
cute little computer for old games and PCB design. Now prepare for this - I
still keep my first PC mobo - 12MHz V20 (8088) carefuly packed, waiting for
better use. I tell all the people at work to bring me all unused PC stuff,
and they do! Some of it I rip to parts, some are laying under my desk.

But I'm not always like this. On my fastest PC I recently installed W98
because I got internet link at home, and I'm too stupid to use it with
something else.

Roman