[sdiy] Panels: early results

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Thu Jun 13 05:16:43 CEST 2002

Hi Neil,
I first did my modules at 3U with mini jacks.
While I don't mind the small knobs I didn't like the mini-jacks.
Bananas was a option, but I need to be compatible with a other system.
So now I am "re-casing" my modules to MOTM 5U format with full-size jacks
and so far I really like it :)
However I use a bit smaller knob than MOTM does so the knob density can be a
bit higher.

Cheers,
Theo