[sdiy] Getting over eBay (rant)

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Wed Jun 12 22:38:35 CEST 2002

SR> Over here it is common practice to place jars filled with water
SR> in pianos. It is recommended by every piano tuner/restorer.
SR> It keeps piano wood from drying out.

What's strange, considering that, is Yamaha microwaving their timber.
That ought to dry it out..

mic it.bang on it.saw it.scrape it.burn it.grind it.smash it.break it.

Accused mailbox bomber Lucas Helder told authorities he was planting pipe
bombs in a pattern to show a happy face during his five-state weekend spree.

Put on a haaa-ppy face...

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey