[sdiy] Slightly OT: job in audio electronics

Brett, Bill BJB at dolby.com
Wed Jun 12 20:47:20 CEST 2002

Greetings fellow list members,

Is anybody looking for a job at an audio electronics company in the San
Francisco bay area? Sorry for the plug, but I figured that I might as well
do my part to find a co-worker with an interesting hobby. If you think that
your are interested email me off list.
-Bill

Check out the position of Applications Engineer at
http://www.dolby.com/career/

Some of the requirements.

BSEE or equivalent. Exposure to applications of audio and video products and
technologies or 1-2 years of related work experience desired.

Experience should include exposure to at least one of the following areas:
DSP, SW development and licensing programs, analog and digital circuitry, PC
architecture, audio/video computer design, broadcast technologies or testing
consumer electronic products.

Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.

Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team
environment.

Interest in music, consumer and professional audio equipment, and/or music
production desirable.

International travel and work experience and/or foreign language skills
desirable.

This position requires approximately 10% travel.

information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on
this message is strictly prohibited.