[sdiy] WOAH! Check out the pin matrix on eBay

Chris Crosskey chris.crosskey at vicon.com
Tue Jun 11 12:20:15 CEST 2002

If you tried hard I'm sure that an ASM-1 plus a few extra oakley or similar
panels (VCF, VCO, LFO, ADSR, VCA?) would go OK on 96 ins and 96 outs....or
maybe two ASM-1's....it would be killer flexible for starters....

chrisc

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately.