[sdiy] Panels and cases

Sowa Roman Roman.Sowa at upc.com.pl
Tue Jun 11 07:25:47 CEST 2002

Mine are 217x60mm, that is 5U high, 2.4'' wide
and they are a bit too small. If I use other kind of knobs,
that don't have skirt, it's realy tight. I like'em big ;)
Even if it doesn't fit the overall look, I consider making
next modules wider, say 5Ux3.2''

And I still don't know if not to use bananas someday...

Roman