[sdiy] digital oscope kit

Sowa Roman Roman.Sowa at upc.com.pl
Thu Jun 6 07:35:02 CEST 2002

There are many PC scopes available, at least here. There's one
kit for about 150USD with 12MSPS, or DSO-2100 with 2 channels
and 100MSPS for 300USD, but nothing will beat the one I saw
recently. It's sold as a kit in one of electronic magazines.
Ad says "sample rate 5 to 20kHz depending on PC speed" and
comes with cool software showing virtual scope screen and
analog pointer-type meter :)
20kHz sure is not much, but for what do you expect for 15USD...
OTOH there are software packages that make a scope from
common PC soundcard.

Roman