[sdiy] VCO Cap Switch

Scott Bernardi sbernardi at attbi.com
Thu Jun 6 06:48:12 CEST 2002

Ah. I ran mine at +/-12v supplies with the ground pin to -12v and the pullup to
ground (output switches between 0v and -12v - pretty much your circuit).
In my pulse waveshaper, I made local +/- 5v references with transistor buffered
zeners. A 4.7K pullup went to the +5v, and the ground to -5v.
See http://home.attbi.com/~sbernardi/elec/lockbox/lockbox_home.html#VCO

--
Scott Bernardi
sbernardi at attbi.com