[sdiy] VCO Cap Switch

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 5 05:40:05 CEST 2002

I've tried using the VN1206N  from Siliconix... and was not sucessful
with just ONE...

I had to use two in series... back to back as you would do in making
an AC switch that uses the body diode and one FET froward biased
in each direction.  Both gates are driven in the same polarity (parallel)

This worked OK... a single JFet outperformed it... but it did work.

Now... any guesses why I had to use two MOSFETs to reset a sawtooth
oscillator ???  (I'd like to know why...)

H^) harry

--
Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of