[sdiy] prophet 600 -- tough problem

IXQY at aol.com IXQY at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 01:13:45 CEST 2002

 Hi,
 If I may ask...what are the symptoms with your Prophet 600? Will it play at
all?  I have problems with mine sometimes when using lots of pitch bend, mod
wheel or playing fast solos. Sometimes notes will get lost and sometimes
notes will "hang". I've noticed latency with the note-ons too.

 I just got through doing a recording using the P600 and had to restrict use
of the performance controllers because of these problems. The setup I was
using was P600 MIDI out ->Encore Expressionist -> MOTM modular, but I've
noticed it while playing just the P600 alone. I have the latest OS installed
(6.08).

 Has anyone else run into this problem with their Prophet 600s?

 Thanks,
  Andrew