[sdiy] PCB designing software

Bert Vermeulen l.vermeulen at hccnet.nl
Tue Jun 4 18:51:56 CEST 2002

I have the old DOS versison and the latest version of Ultiboard and
Ultimate. I love the DOS version and i hate the windows version. Working
with the windows versions is much more time consuming .  Since these
programm are now delivered from EWB the support has became also very bad and
the people are became also arrogant.

Bert