[sdiy] adding trigger inputs to a tr606

julian _ areaone at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:07:36 CEST 2002

Hi there,

Back to moding my 606...

Im interested in adding trigger inputs for the individual drums.  I know
that analogue solutions does a kit, but apparently it only works with the
kenton kadi.

Im far more interested in adding some trigger inputs to use with a standard
trigger pulse, such as my doepfer mcv24 produces, allowing me to use the 606
as a midi controlled drum module.

Ive looked about all the places that ive found scematics for the other mods
that ive done, but havent been successfull in finding any info on this
topic, and was wondering if anyone here had any knowlege that they could
share with me?

thanks again,

julian