[sdiy] Tiny Telephone patch cords?

Byron G. Jacquot thescum at surfree.com
Tue Jun 4 04:51:50 CEST 2002

>I'm looking for a supplier or Tiny-Telephone (AKA Bantam) TRS patch
>cables. I know these are used in some audio patching situations.
>
>I could make my own if they were for me, but I need them for a
>customer and I need 1000 pieces.

You might just call Neutrik, and see if they'll point you at a dealer.  They
make my favorite TT ends, and I think they do premade cables as well.  The
connectors are pretty solid, and are nickel plated, so they don't tarnish as
easily.

These guys sell 'em.
http://greendotaudio.com/id19.htm

The Mogami ones might be OK, but I've never used them.
http://www.mogamicable.com/mogami/patch-c.html

On the other end of the spectrum are the ADC and Hosa cables with the molded
ends.  The Hosa ones come something like 5 for $18...www.hosatech.com

A few of more generic dealers who probably have TT cables:
www.fullcompass.com
www.markertech.com
www.sweetwater.com

Byron Jacquot