Macintosh PCB Software FREE Re: [sdiy] Schematic to PCBproblems

Joshua Stephen Landau jslandau at engin.umich.edu
Tue Jun 4 05:57:34 CEST 2002

Speaking for myself, there's at least one beginner who would be *very*
interested in routing lessons.  Sad truth is, at least at UMich, they no
longer teach PCB design to their electrical students.  So any help that
can offered, general practice, tips, design theory, etc, would be much
appreciated.  If I'm the only one, offlist is fine, but I suspect others
on the list would benefit greatly.

Josh