[sdiy] Tiny Telephone patch cords?

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Tue Jun 4 04:18:25 CEST 2002

The item's on topic, though my application isn't..

I'm looking for a supplier or Tiny-Telephone (AKA Bantam) TRS patch
cables. I know these are used in some audio patching situations.

I could make my own if they were for me, but I need them for a
customer and I need 1000 pieces.

Anybody have any ideas?

mic it.bang on it.saw it.scrape it.burn it.grind it.smash it.break it.

Accused mailbox bomber Lucas Helder told authorities he was planting pipe
bombs in a pattern to show a happy face during his five-state weekend spree.

Put on a haaa-ppy face...

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey