[sdiy] Schematic to PCB problems

Clint Davis vze2yf87 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 3 22:31:25 CEST 2002

All I have to say, is that I'm very impressed with that eagle cadsoft
program.  Definately recommended for the DIY-er from my preview of it.  The
auto-routing function on it is great.  With a minimal amount of effort I was
able to put together that circuit with no jumpers into a very compact area.
For the price (free) it seems really user-friendly and pretty powerful.  I
haven't really compared it with anything, so I suppose it's not much of a
professional opinion, but it looks like it could do anything I could ask of
it.  It has a pretty extensive component library as well, pretty much any
opamp you could want.

On the subject of freeware, if there's any other software out there that you
guys know about that's useful/interesting/educational, share the wealth!

Clint