[sdiy] polykorg clone update

jhaible jhaible at debitel.net
Sun Jun 2 23:01:52 CEST 2002

My redrawn (and slightly changed) version of the PS-3200
gates is online. I think the function is clearer now than from the original
drawing. So if you wanted to see the world's smallest VC-ADSR circuit,
this might be it.
And the Korg-35 IC is replaced with a discreete circuit, and shown
in context (quite different from MS-20, where the Korg-35's gain
stage is replaced with an opamp.)
And look at the VC resonance ! And VC envelope depth !

Kudos to Korg, who made some really brilliant inventions in
the 70's, not much noticed by the rest of the synthesizer world
at the time.

http://www.oldcrows.net/~jhaible/polykorg/jh_polykorg_clone.html

JH.