[sdiy] ASM-1 project <<<<<help!

Beer420 beer420 at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 12:15:37 CEST 2002

Hello list.

I have begun the ASM-1 project recently, but I think I will need some help.

My knowledge of components is very limited, and after spending some time
with the schematics, the parts list and a mouser/digikey catalog, I decided
I needed some help. I'm still learning about electronics, so I'm a newbie.

For example, the op amp: TL082 in the catalog, there are a few different
versions of it ending with different letters, I have no clue as to which one
to order. Also, on the ASM-1 page
( http://home.swipnet.se/cfmd/synths/friends/stopp/ ) there are some helpful
pictures of the individual "modules" on the PCB board, (which are helpful
for me to identify the chips), but even there, the builder uses different
versions of the same chip in different "modules" <<e.g. The silver chip in
the VCA...>>>

If anyone is bored enough to take a look at the list of components for the
ASM-1 and email me a corresponding part #'s for mouser or digikey???

I'm not being lazy, I tried for a few hours to figure this out... But I
can't learn electronic component selection that fast. For the help, I would
be happy to provide a gift (surprise), naked pics of my robot, or some Emax
parts.

Thanks!!!
-Pete

Robot 909 - http://www.mp3.com/robot909 <<< mp3 page