[sdiy] PNW Meeting

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Sun Jul 21 09:15:56 CEST 2002

Thanks for making the first PNW Synth DIY meeting a success. It was good to
meet face to face and to see so much interest.

Jim Patchell, thanks for coming up from Southern California and sharing
Mikado.

Jay Schwichtenberg, thanks for coming up from Portland.

Excellent DIY projects: X-Y touch controller, MOTM system, ASM-1, DIY
surface mount, lissajous, drum interface, Frac sized modules, custom panels.

Again, thanks guys.

Take care,
John
Pacific Northwest DIY Synthesizer meeting, July 20, 2002
See: www.sound-photo.com