[sdiy] The story on copyrights

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Mon Aug 26 06:12:10 CEST 2002

Yes, "Plan 9 From Outer Space"...  If you know of Ed Wood and are
prepared for what is coming, it's a rather enjoyable piece of crap.
 I also remember another one (I think it's the story of his life) in
which he likes to cross dress in his girlfriend's clothing.  One
time, he got caught because he wore her sweater and stuffed his
chest much larger than his girlfriend was built.  He stretched out
the sweater and she was not amused.

harry <harrybissell at prodigy.net> wrote:
>Oh YEAH....
>
>Ed Wood is the director of some crazy zero-budget movies iirc....
>
>Sorry all....
>
>H^) harry
>
>metasonix at earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> >Check out American Gothic by Ed Wood.
>>
>> Uh, that's Grant Wood.
>> Who, by the way, is renowned for the satirical nature
>> of some of HIS paintings.
>> http://xroads.virginia.edu/~MA98/haven/wood/satire.html
>>
>> Wood enjoyed making his fellow Iowans look like hicks.....
>> unfortunately, pious conservatives tend to misinterpret his work.
>>
>> >OTOH I found a site
>> >where there were HUNDREDS of lampoon copies of it.
>>
>> http://www.bcpl.net/~glake/am.html
>>
>> E. Barbour
>> metasonix
>
>--
>Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
>Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of
>Speech First Amendment Rights: Carnivore Bait
>go ahead and READ my e-mail I have nothing to
>hide... how about YOU ???

- What good are laws that only lawyers understand?
- Government: The other religion.
- The media's credibility should always be questioned.
- Lambs who lie down with lions are lunch.

-- Scott Gravenhorst | LegoManiac / Lego Trains / RIS 1.5
-- Linux Rex         | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/FatMan/
-- NonFatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/electronics/