[sdiy] Key Lag Improved!

harrybissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 31 21:55:22 CEST 2002

Hi Joe (et al)

The higher resistance of the rubber is no problem... if the circuit is high impedance

the keys will be a tiny fraction of the total, and speed is unchanged. It might even
help to eliminate key bounce...

Problem is that rubber does not AGE gracefully as does metal...  so the keyboards
will get old and unworkable... not like the old gold plated Organ keyboards that
live just about forever...

H^) harry.