[sdiy] Keyboard Lag

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Wed Aug 28 04:47:10 CEST 2002

Y-ellow Joe and Clean Harry the false one.

At 12:53 PM 8/27/02 -0700, Joe Kramer wrote:
>Can't we all just get along? {:-))
>
>harry wrote:
>
> > Don't let BATZ scare you... I'm a guitarist too. We'll kick his @ss
> > together. Y'all hear that Batz...
> >
> > ... of course we expect YOU to travel to the USA for your whacking....;^P

I just might just enjoy that being the deviant I am. Ooo. Hit me again
Daddy. Hit me again.

And Harry's collection of whips and high heals gets me hot just thinking
about them. (I've seen the photos.) I could never resist a guy who dresses
in heat-shrink tubing and stilettoes. Especially when he's out shopping for
parts. You're so brave and I've been such a bad boy.

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    BS    -----> http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|  cult  -----> http://www.subgenius.com