[sdiy] Re: [AH] synth parts auction

greg montalbano greg.montalbano at ucop.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:02:27 CEST 2002

Well, sorry to say, I just received my shipment, insured, on time and in
good shape.
Of course your mileage may vary;  but if anybody wants some reasonably
priced SSM & CEM chips, or replacement keys for Sequential or Oberheim
keyboards, looks like now is the time to act.
(some lucky bastard just nabbed a BRAND NEW replacement control panel for
the Prophet 600 -- INCLUDING membrane keypad).

~GMM