[sdiy] Re: [AH] Robbed while on vaca

Peter Grenader petergrenader at mksound.com
Sun Aug 25 18:59:18 CEST 2002

Also sorry to hear this.

Obviously, it seems like your roommate is the cause of this, either that or
he was kidnapped by the thiefs which seems unlikely.  As it's probably well
past in the US what they consider grand theft it carries some hefty jail
time - he was a stupid roommate indeed.

I can't understand why someone would risk this unless they were intending on
leaving the country for good afterward, which seems like an even stupider
move over what it was he stole.

Not to worry, he will be found.  If he's so lame  to rip off his roommate he
will make other mistakes.  They will track him down.

In the meanwhile I'm real sorry to hear this.

Peter Grenader