[sdiy] The Last TM kits

John Blacet john at blacet.com
Sun Aug 25 19:13:57 CEST 2002

We have enough PCBs, front panels and all parts *EXCEPT the MN3005 IC*
for 5 kits. The price is $175 (vs $229 for the complete kit).

If you have a MN3005 in your project box, then you may want to consider
picking up a kit. If not, I would not recommend it as the IC is hard to
find at anything but a very inflated price!

Plese e-mail to reserve a kit and for payment info. We will be taking
MC, VISA or Pay Pal only for this item.

As to the future, I am hopeful that some sort of Time Machine II will
eventually show up next year. The heart of the unit will be digital
(probably a good thing for this application!) but most of the other
features will stay the same.

Regards,
--/////--
John Blacet