[sdiy] Friday... a good day...

David Hughes dhughes at globalnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 25 09:41:18 CEST 2002

Folks,

Friday was a good day. Not only did I get the new output driver working on our
lil' Zeit sequencer, I also managed to get the MIDI Effects processor working
too. We were thrilled and the end result was truly addictive. A case of trying
to be "...more Chris Franke than Chris Franke..."

I've uploaded some extended samples of me noodling with the machine to the
infectionmusic site. Follow the link marked instruments->samples.

Whilst I was 'ticked off' recently for apparently using this list for commercial
purposes, I still felt that some of you might like to hear what we've been up to.

Regards
   David
--
Infection Music