[sdiy] For the Avant-Garde

Scott Stites scottnoanh at peoplepc.com
Sat Aug 24 21:11:37 CEST 2002

Hey All,
BGMicro has a Geophone (receiver to pick up seismic vibrations) for $17.95.  We do have the occasional unfelt tremors here in Kansas, but I bet an application of this device to people located, say, on the Pac Rim would be pretty interesting when applied to a monster analog synth.  Would make a great Avant-Garde exhibition.  I'd pay money to hear it!

And, who knows, someday the US Geological Survey may get a call from someone warning about an impending earthquake with the explanation of "my Moog told me".......

Scott