[sdiy] Re: [AH] synth parts auction

Tim Curtis sexsymbol at execpc.com
Sat Aug 24 02:53:48 CEST 2002

Forgetful?  Perhaps.  But when it takes MONTHS to even respond to
someone's frequent email reminders, it's beyond forgetfulness.

The only way I could get a response from this guy was through threats of
police involvement.  Still nothing, however.

Fortunately, I'm going to be in Oklahoma City soon.  Time to look him up
in person.

Anyone want his home address and phone number?  :-)  I'll be happy to
post it here.

Tim