[sdiy] Re: [AH] synth parts auction

Dan Gendreau gendreau at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 00:56:09 CEST 2002

Tim Curtis Wrote:
> Don't bother -
>
> That's Quinton Fulsom.  He still owes me (and many others) for items
> paid for but never received.
>
> He's gone through several ebay IDs and this is one of the few that he's
> using right now.  Why is he using more than one?  Probably so he can
> still have an active one while the others are being closed down due to
> ripping people off.
>
> Just a hunch, though.
>
> Tim

Thats odd... I just bought a set of TR606 parts from this seller last month.
I received the parts in a week. And his feedback profile has over 160
positives and no negatives.

Anyway, After reviewing all the on-list drama concerning Quinton, I would
still give him a chance.

It does sound like he is a bit forgetful though.

-Dan Gendreau