[sdiy] info on fairchild 663s (and vox jaguar)

wyatt tuzo lalalaetc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 00:00:13 CEST 2002

  hello. I recently came accross what i think to be a
good deal on some fairchild 663 limiters. the problem
is; i know im going to have to rebuild them. are these
worth the time and effort? do i stand to make any kind
of profit off rebuilding them?
  there really isnt much info online. mainly studios
listing their gear.
  if anyone knows where i could get a hold of the
schematic for these, it would help me a lot. opinions
would also be quite useful.
  while im on it, could someone also help me out
finding a downloadable schematic for a vox jaguar
(organ)

i thank you all in advance.
           -wyatt

.