[sdiy] How to sell a Polly61?

Doug Terrebonne bigfootstudios at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 10:03:13 CEST 2002

I have one and it can sound very good (interface sux) but even fully working
Poly-61 in mint shape would prob only fetch at most $100. The one you describe
maybe $25 if you tried to sell the whole thing as-is.

I would rip out the SSM2056s and any other semi-valuable parts and sell them
separately... Some things are definately worth more for their parts than as a
complete synth (I got a trashed OB-SX once for $100 - theres prob $600+ worth
of CEM chips inside)...

Doug

=====
BigFoot Recording Studios