[sdiy] OT: US Northeast SDIY meeting?

Dan Gendreau gendreau at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 22 21:10:50 CEST 2002

OT NOTE: Please do not reply on list. Reply to me directly.

I am interested in finding a few SDIY members that are nearby.
I suspect that there are others in the area that are interested in working
together as well.

If you are in the US Northeast and are interested in meeting other SDIY
members some time this fall, drop me an email with your zip code.

I will compile the list and send it back to everyone that responds. If there
is enough concentration of people, we can talk about organizing a gather
later.

Thanks,
-Dan Gendreau, Rochester NY