[sdiy] new CD / copyright for cover art

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Thu Aug 22 16:08:13 CEST 2002

Y-ellow Terrence 'n' all.

At 08:38 AM 8/22/02 -0400, Terrence McWee wrote:

>PS: As an afterthought, it's a sad state of affairs that we've all
>become so legally gun-shy that we even think twice about putting an
>image that 1) belongs to the world and 2) is fundamental to the Western
>envisioning of Hell, to artistic use.

Or checking our own person as we step out into the world as to which bits
of us are owned by which pharmaceutical company as they all dive in one big
land grab to patent our very DNA.

Who in hell do you call as a witness to claim that your DNA is prior art?

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    BS    -----> http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|  cult  -----> http://www.subgenius.com