[sdiy] tapehead stuff

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Wed Aug 21 16:01:22 CEST 2002

    Well, I am glad you don't have the transistor manual, because it looks like
I will be coming back up to the PNW in a few weeks (to drive a couple of cats
up)....Hmm...there was/is a giant used bookstore in Portland.  I wonder if they
might have a copy.  Does anybody remember the name of this place, or better yet,
if they have a website?

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/