[sdiy] WTCPT Tips

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Tue Aug 20 05:15:06 CEST 2002

    The Iron John has is also somewhat of an antique.  Weller hasn't made that
style for a long time.  I wish I had one of those.  As simple as those irons
are, they are worth every penny.  I hope to keep the one I have (it is about 20
years old now) going for a long time.  Although, my iron is beginning to fall
apart, so I might have to get a new hand unit for it soon.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/