[sdiy] [OT] great little mixer?? (was: Behringer MX1804)

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Sun Aug 18 19:39:07 CEST 2002

Y-ellow all.

At 12:46 PM 8/18/02 -0500, media.nai at rcn.com wrote:

>The ideal solution would be a $20K wristwatch, kind of like Dick Tracy,
>that I could hold against my forehead, think about the track, and the cd
>would pop out of my shirt pocket :)

It's a little known fact that Kenny G used a very similar device to that
which you've described above. A failed prototype from Zoom that never made
it into production. All he had to do is blow into it and a CD would pop out
of the back of his shorts. Which probably explains why all his CDs sound
like shit.

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    Bullshit --> http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|