[sdiy] Anyone got a Dataman S4 ?

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Sun Aug 18 13:59:53 CEST 2002

Wow, that sounds like a ultra nice programmer to me.
But it also sounds like making your own ISP adaptor should be do able :)
If not prevented by a GAL or something on the adaptor :(
The AVR ISP connector is documented, maybe you can figure out the
connections on your programmer by taking a closer look?
Hope you find/hack the info you need to make one.

Good luck,
Theo