[sdiy] [OT] Behringer MX1804 - no excessive heat

Colin Fraser colin at colinfraser.com
Sun Aug 18 10:17:23 CEST 2002

Before I got as far as the checking out the sound, I was warned off the
Behringer mixers by my friendly local music shop salesman on grounds of
reliability problems.
I've known the guy for years, and he's always been straight about those
sorts of things.
He used to recommend the Behringer mixers, until he started to see a
significant number of them come in for repair after a couple of years of
use.
Seems like the pots and faders are not very great quality.

Colin f