[sdiy] 2N1759 ID

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Sat Aug 17 07:47:23 CEST 2002

Y-ellow Mathew & Rob & all.

At 11:45 PM 8/16/02 -0500, cyborgzero at comcast.net wrote:

> > looks like the Kazza file pirating software logo.
>
>Its "sharing"! Look, in the USA we already have a police state, don't
>fan the fire! ;)

Agrrrrr. Where be that Paragon of mine? Agrr Agrrr. I seem to be having
this problem with me throat doctor? Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Police state? I didn't know the RIAA was running the whole country now? How
much does it cost to buy a US senator these days anyway. We should have a
whip around. I'll put in 5 bux. Well ok 10 bux then. But any more than that
and it's not worth it. If I'm gonna pay a cheap whore I at least want a
good looking one.

Thanks Matt for that. I don't suppose you know where I could find a data
sheet by any chance. These things are starting to sound as good as they
look. Do they have a complimentary NPN as well that look like this? What
sort of package is it anyway? I should use it for something where it can be
seen and admired by all. It's times like these I wish I were a punk. I'd
wear it through my nose or something.

Thanks again.

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    Bullshit --> http://all-electric.com