Antwort: [sdiy] Poly 800 mods, no patch loading

Steve Begin Steve.Begin at pwgsc.gc.ca
Fri Aug 16 15:02:38 CEST 2002

I can only access this email account from my work, so I always forget to check things when I get home, but I'm pretty sure mine has to flash too when it's working.
Also, I think I used a mono 1/4" with a stereo 1/4" - 1/8" adapter at the end because it was the closest thing I could find, but I think pure mono would probably work fine.

The wav file I used, which worked for me, was from here
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/3507/ex800info2.html