[sdiy] Grateful users

Scott Deyo thom_s4 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:21:35 CEST 2002

I haven't really been following this thread, but Eric helped me with very
inane, beginner-type questions on building a tube synth on my own. Read his
articles on Ken's site, or in Vacuum Tube Valley Magazine, and his passion
for tubes and synthesis, and the history and future of both, is obvious.

And to be grateful, I would like to officially thank everyone who has helped
my modular grow, especially Eric, Tony Allgood, Ken Stone, Paul Schreiber,
Gene Stopp and Magnus Danielson, Trevor Page, John Simonton, John Blacet,
Roger Arrick, Grant Richter and Dave Wright. And those are just the most
direct and obvious. Thanks to everyone on the list too -- it's a very
exciting time to be doing this stuff!

Scott