[sdiy] dx, chorus and Spock

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Fri Aug 16 01:44:36 CEST 2002

Gene,

I suspect that you were observing an excellent performing VC filter. A less
than perfect sawtooth will have the first eight harmonics at decending
amplitudes.

I'm guessing but I suspect that if the retrace is 1% of the total time then
the 100th harmonic would be missing. But, the amplitude would have been
1/100th of the fundamental anyway.

Take care,
John
Pacific Northwest DIY Synthesizer meeting, July 20, 2002
See: www.sound-photo.com