[sdiy] CS-60

gavin elmystico at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 15 23:42:35 CEST 2002

A full parameter midi retrofit would be ideal, to be able to control all
aspects by midi.  It seems though that the Kenton kit for the CS-60 is now
out of production (anyone know what it went for?).  I'm also a bit nervous
about soldering directly to the KAS, the clone KAS board sounds like a good
idea.  Do you have any web info on the work you've been doing beyond the
original CS-80 repairs?  Sounds like what I'm looking for, also can anyone
point me to DIY retrofit kits and CS-60 schematics?
Thanks Again
Gavin