[sdiy] Poly 800 mods, no patch loading

Steve Begin Steve.Begin at pwgsc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 15 14:10:28 CEST 2002

Mine was doing the exact same thing, flashing and all, and it seemed to be a simple level problem still.  It only started saying ERROR when I got closer to the proper volume level.  I just kept adjusting the volume in winamp and playing it again.  Also, mine is a bit picky with the tape in, I have to kind of hold it in place.
Does your soundcard not have a line-out?  Most do, so far as I know.