[sdiy] Data transfer?

Chris Crosskey chris.crosskey at vicon.com
Thu Aug 15 09:50:28 CEST 2002

I'd suggest you talk to Paul Maddox,

He's done all this sort of stuff in his Monowave design already I
think....what you'd want is a Monowave oscialltor section in a box....but
you might as well go an dbuy a whole one as you get a Moog VCF and the truly
awesome VCA that I helped design :-)

chirsc

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately.